Our favs

  • Our favourite things ..
  • All things sugary..
  • A good book..
  • Anticipation..
  • Havanese dogs named Tessa...

Monday, July 14, 2014

a few observations

What a day. I started camp, only to realize that people in my camp were more than 3 years younger than me. This is my favourite camp and a camp I was looking forward to going. I was so disappointed. Luckily we arranged to go to another camp that I never would have thought to go on my own - "Movie Making" instead of the general arts camp I was supposed to go to. Two friends from guides were at the camp. It make me think of two things
its not what you do, its who you spend your time with
and
always try to push yourself to do one thing out of your comfort zone
Spoiler Alert!!!! Now I am on my way to make a zombie movie!! Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment