Our favs
- Our favourite things ..
- All things sugary..
- A good book..
- Anticipation..
- Havanese dogs named Tessa...
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
ups and downs
I have been very fortunate in the past 6 months and feel much gratitude ... having a number of major work successes and recognition for this. My kids are in good places. My husband'a job is going well after a number of bumpy years. I am almost afraid to say it ... life is good. There have most definitely been valleys, so I think the best thing to do is to enjoy the good, hope it lasts a long time and when a valley arrives know that "this too shall pass".
My daughter (11) and I (44) have decided to blog together. A view of the world from two very different places. She most definitely has her own mind (as noted by heavy editing of her mom's post .. how boring she sighs frequently...!!). But hey I am a bit boring and I am her mother and what is a mom's role if not to somewhat horrify and bore her daughter!
So I am posting this quickly before she takes her delete button to my work :)
Here is a photo
Labels:
cath
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment